While we offer classes at various locations, we are not a dance studio. Our goal is to provide year round classes and performance opportunities in the community. We are a family-oriented organization that is dedicated to preserving the art form we love.
Our classes provide a solid foundation in the fundamentals of clogging. As dancers advance, they will continue to develop their skills to intermediate and advanced footwork as well as experience how the modern version is influenced from various other styles of dance.
Athletic pants/shorts/capris with dance shirt. Hair should be pulled up and away from face. No GUM. Dance shoe requirements vary by age and class.
Our Winter Showcase is held in December. This showcase provides dancers the opportunity to share what they have accomplished over the preceeding session with all of their friends and family.
Tuition is priced per session. Spring session includes 12 classes beginning February 7th and ending May 23rd.
- Intro to Clog - 6:15 - 30 minute class for ages 4 to 6
- Clogging A - 6:45 - 45 minute fundamentals class for ages 7 to 11.
- Clogging B - 7:30 - 45 minute fundamentals class for 12 & up.
- Adult Clogging 8:15 - 45 minute FUNdamentals class.
- Exhibition/Competition Team *audition only
*Class dates/times subject to change due to enrollment.